2.2
Insurance Plans Acceptance

The Stanton Optical store in Jupiter Florida is deceiving buyers. I am a 84 year old Disabled Army Veteran and my wife is younger and smarter.

The free eye exam. is not free. After you have made your choice and deal on the glasses. You will find that there is a double charge for the eye exam.

In our case the eye exam came to $90.00. It was removed as promised. The $50.00 discount from our HMO was forgotten and only noticed by us at the end. It had to be refunded on our credit card.

After all was over and we got our credit card statement another $90.00 eye exam was paid to an outside firm. This is a double charge for the exam., $90.00 to Stanton which they remove and $90.00 to Thomas Campen MD and Asso. in Jupiter,Fl.. When questioning the charge which we thought was a billing mistake we were abused.

The very friendly young lady became a very unfriendly person and said suck it up.

It is according to Florida Law and there is nothing you can do about it. there is many things we can and will do about it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanton Optical Eye Exam.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Double billing, Deceptive practices in dealing, Pre exam and eye doctor, I did not like them lying to me, Will not shop there again.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 19, 2017.

Comments

Jensen Beach were horrible. My son wanted contacts so we went there.

Dr Lund was extremely rude and preferred I accommodate her time for my appointments rather than I, the customer, be accommodated. She actually said that my son “could just stay in glasses, that’s always an option” because I couldn’t make 5 pm on a weekday or 9am or 3pm on a Saturday. They are open 7 days a week, 10 hours a day! Her assistant Jennifer was also extremely rude.

I warn you all, stay away from this place. My son still has no contacts and I paid $70 to be abused!