1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I needed new glasses immediately to accommodate a drastic change in my eyesight due to a medical condition.I was told they could not process my glasses because they did not have the lenses in stock.

When I told the sales person why I needed them, she immediately got up and returned with the lenses necessary. She said they could not be made that day because the ONLY person who was qualified to cut the lenses was not there but that they would be ready for me the following day. The next day they were not ready. The day after that I called and spoke with the store's general manager who told me it would take up to 14 days for my glasses to be ready.

When I told him I wanted to cancel my order, he told me I couldn't do that.I WILL NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN and I will write the amount I have paid off to experience because I do not trust ANYONE with this company!!!

Review about: Stanton Optical Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I liked: Eye doctor associated with this store.

I didn't like: Service and being lied to.

Had an Experience with Stanton Optical?

Comments