1.3

Saw their commercial for $59 for two pairs with free eye exam. I requested reading glasses and computer glasses, Dr told me they were the same thing and I disagreed with him so he became snippy.

Gave me two separate prescriptions and I was not confident that they would be any good. The selection of frames for the $59 deal as horrible but your other option is more expensively frames and discounted Lenses that start at $99 so the $59 for two deal would turn into $150-200 for one. Decided to choose from the ugly frames and only then was told that no these would not be ready in the 24-48 hours like I had be told but rather two weeks. Then I paid and was charged an additional $10 when I questioned this I was told in the fine print there were restrictions on the lenses and I was over.

( If I could read the fine print I would not have been there for glasses). The managed was abrupt and rather nasty about this though he did refund my $10 with a rude attitude. I was told I would receive a call when glasses were ready and never did.

After three weeks went to go and pick them up and sales staff was more concerned with their person business than helping me very unprofessional and rude at every turn. Avoid this place at all costs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanton Optical Deal.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13.

Comments

user53607997

Forgot to mention my computer glasses are totally useless. Reading glass are correct.

Think the Dr was just being a jerk because I did not agree that the two prescriptions were the same and wrote down any crap that might look good. So now my deal went from two pairs to one pair.