Your glasses may be OK but your commercials are so obnoxious that I wouldn't go to your stores. Seeing them once is bad, but having to see them in duplicate is unbearable

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanton Optical Commercial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thanks! Someone else sees it as "Bullying"! It has bothered me every time that I have seen it since I have been on summer break and have been home so I just posted on this as a teacher of children that we are trying to teach NOT to "Bully"

In this world of bullying you produce a commercial where the woman with pink eye glasses is being bullied. How do we stop kids from bullying when commercials show it.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1352440

Dear Stanton Optical,

After watching your many commercials of the man in the pink tutu insulting a woman, regardless of the glasses anyone is wearing, I have decided that I will never use your company to get my glasses or eyewear. I feel you are insulting women and I will never support that as a consumer.

Please re-consider your ads to be empowering of women and others. I know you have heard from other potential consumers regarding these ads, and I am shocked that you are still running these ads, which is hurting your business.

Thank you for your consideration.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1283099

Stop running this *** ad! It plays back to back every 5 minutes in Florida!!! I change the channel and hate your company for annoying me daily!!!!

Awful, awful! When Stanton ads come on, we change the channel.

Especially the guy in the pink leotard. I would never go there for my glasses.

Jamestown, New York, United States #1240723

Talk about bullying! I hate this commercial and won't visit the store because of it

Glendale, Oregon, United States #1225643

I will NEVER use your product, just because of that obnoxious ad with the guy in the pink tutu that gets run OVER and OVER and OVER. *** idiots!

You REALLY think that by being intrusive with your ads you can convince people to come in to your stores? What a crock!