Your glasses may be OK but your commercials are so obnoxious that I wouldn't go to your stores. Seeing them once is bad, but having to see them in duplicate is unbearable

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stanton Optical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanton Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Stanton Optical to other companies on our site.

Comments

Thanks! Someone else sees it as "Bullying"! It has bothered me every time that I have seen it since I have been on summer break and have been home so I just posted on this as a teacher of children that we are trying to teach NOT to "Bully"

In this world of bullying you produce a commercial where the woman with pink eye glasses is being bullied. How do we stop kids from bullying when commercials show it.

Madison, Wisconsin, United States #1352440

Dear Stanton Optical,

After watching your many commercials of the man in the pink tutu insulting a woman, regardless of the glasses anyone is wearing, I have decided that I will never use your company to get my glasses or eyewear. I feel you are insulting women and I will never support that as a consumer.

Please re-consider your ads to be empowering of women and others. I know you have heard from other potential consumers regarding these ads, and I am shocked that you are still running these ads, which is hurting your business.

Thank you for your consideration.

Boca Raton, Florida, United States #1283099

Stop running this *** ad! It plays back to back every 5 minutes in Florida!!! I change the channel and hate your company for annoying me daily!!!!

Awful, awful! When Stanton ads come on, we change the channel.

Especially the guy in the pink leotard. I would never go there for my glasses.

Jamestown, New York, United States #1240723

Talk about bullying! I hate this commercial and won't visit the store because of it

Glendale, Oregon, United States #1225643

I will NEVER use your product, just because of that obnoxious ad with the guy in the pink tutu that gets run OVER and OVER and OVER. *** idiots!

You REALLY think that by being intrusive with your ads you can convince people to come in to your stores? What a crock!