Insurance Plans Acceptance

Was charged and paid $89.00 for the "free" eye exam. Then ordered contact lenses to come in within maximum of 14 days.

On the 15th day - no contact lenses. Told me they were being "custom made" due to prescription and would take "2 to 3 weeks more to get them." Called or went to 3 other places with prescription, 2 had them in stock that day, 3rd store said they could get them in maximum 4 days. All stores laughed when I asked if this prescription was "custome made," (one place pulled the box of the shelf right in front of me.) Talked to Stanton Optical store manager. He said all he could do was cancel my order.

I asked how that helped me after waiting over 2 weeks? He walked off. Tried to call Stanton Optical corporate customer service but they disconnect phone after you have been on hold with them for 16 minutes.

I know this because I have called them over 30 times on 4 different days. Incompetent and unsatisfactory is the nicest way I could describe Stanton Optical.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Stanton Optical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanton Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Stanton Optical to other companies on our site.

Comments