Insurance Plans Acceptance

;-) Folks, I am not one to complain, but I have to get this off my chest. I have had a visit with most of the folks at Stanton optical to resolve an issue. I have had had visits with sales people, lab technician, Efrain Rojas their store manager, customer service, customer service manager and the District Manager Joseph something or other. I was treated horribly by everyone in that Stanton Optical and no resolution. I asked to visit with the Customer Service Manager's boss. She stated that there is no one higher than her. Joseph the District Manager said I can talk to no one higher than him.

I decided to get three more opinions from some trust worthy, honest, kind and professional Opticians. Result...as soon as all three picked up my glasses they all three said that my glasses were skewed. All three came up with the exact and same measurement. Side bar: No wonder why my vision is blurry. I have double and triple vision. I have horrible headaches.

Going into Stanton Optical is like jumping into a pit of vipers. All I get from the Stanton Optical vipers are lies, deceit, verbal threats, intimidation, bullying, condescending remarks, interrupted, hateful speech, them raising their voice, scoffed at, laughed at. Their technique seems to be to put their short comings on their customers. They seem to want their customer to feel bad. It's as if they want their paying customers to think of themselves as out of control and crazy. Hey! That is not a price I am willing to pay! Cheese Whiz dude!

Stanton Optical are not good for good paying customers or for our community. I was told by many fine Lubbock folks that when you step foot in Stanton Optical...all they see are dollars signs. I wish I would have listened to the wise, before I subjected myself to the horror. Thank goodness...now I know.

;-) Friendly warning: Think twice, before you step foot in Stanton Optical and subject yourselves to the horror, pain, misery, lies, deceit and then pile more and more on to that.

Folks, I love and appreciate you. Have a great weekend.

Very Sincerely,

Jonathan Ensor

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Jonathan88 is overall dissatisfied with Stanton Optical. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanton Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Stanton Optical to other companies on our site.

Comments

Weaverville, California, United States #1183690

I feel your pain. They are the worst in terms of everything - quality, price and service.

Saratoga, California, United States #1179960

You clearly are one to complain. And call names.

How puerile of you.

You could just state the problem, but no. You name call like the second grader you are.