1.5

Update by user Dec 24, 2016

I'm still waiting for Stanton Optical to contact me. They are not all about customer service. Won't be going there again

Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2016

I went to Stanton Optical on Lydians Blvd in Albuquerque, NM.I was told the glasses would be available in an hour.

They weren't. Since I live 2 hours away, I paid to have them mailed to me. 3 weeks later the second pair still hadn't arrived. I called them on Friday December 9th.

They said, after checking, that the second pair was ready to mail out but wouldn't be picked up until Monday December 12th. I received them via UPS on December 14th in the following condition. The glasses were mailed out in a flimsy box with the glasses in a little blue drawstring bag inside a paperbag. The lenses were out of the frames.

I called them informing them of the situation and was told I would receive a call from the manager.

Still waiting.Attached is a photo of the glasses as I received them

ArielKitty56 wrote the review because of bad quality at Stanton Optical and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanton Optical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanton Optical and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments