Sharps Chapel, Tennessee
1.7
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I will never buy glasses at Stanton optical again!My family went to get glasses and let me tell you we spent 950 dollars!

They lead you to believe you are getting a free pair of glasses of equal or lesser value but it is not true my first frames was 109 with single vision lens they were 386 dollars, I bought the most basic lens and besides that price they charged me 95 for the free eye exam and subtracted 45 from that as the preceded to do my son and husband so besides the almost 800 they charged us for our glasses they charged us 135 for eye exams, I called the manager and asked them about free eye exams and he said they was free I said then why have you charged 135 dollars for eye exams on my credit card I told him they were false advertising and that I would be asking my credit card for a refund.This place is a joke and bunch of liars!

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of stanton optical eye exam from Stanton Optical. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stanton Optical to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stanton Optical for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments