Stanton Optical Eyeframes Review from Anderson, Indiana
Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at frames, after looking for twenty minutes went back and waited another fifteen waiting for them to call me.NOTHING !
Twenty minutes went by and I decided to go finish looking at frames and to figure out sales which were confusing and misleading. A worker decided to put some of my info in the computer to speed things along since it was getting late(they close at five) anyways I didn't see the doctor until 4:30.when I got done I was tod anyone at a desk could help me but there weren't any. So I just waited finally the lady that helped me before to came back and told me my total was 397.00! I said why?
she literally put every upgrade to my lenses with out asking me. Then took off two of the upgrades and gave me a price I thought was too high as well,and she said I had to have them I told to just take them all off I want everything as cheap as possible, and then told me my lenses were 68 a piece but when I called I was told 34.50. Smh and to top things off I was told that I would have my glasses tonight.(I don't) I went in there letting them know I needed glasses tonight and I was told it wouldn't be a problem, but because they were closing they couldn't honor the one hour service. So now I have to drive back tomorrow.
I finally got a temp pair of contacts to get me through the day tomorrow with out being fitted for them smdh. Anyways now have to drive back which is like 40 minute drive even though the offer speedy one hour service or better yet 2 for 69 (6 choices) of frames for women and you can get those in 15 minutes lol yea right! I was there two and a half hours!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Insurance Plans Acceptance|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of glasses in April 2015 for $525. The frame "Tiffany" brand cost was $230. In 2 months the color of the frame starting coming..."
- "Spectera vision plan is the worst eye plan. Spectera will not allow my eye doctor to make my eyeglasses. Spectera runs a sweatshop in Baltimore where they make the glasses..."
- "The first order occurred a few years ago. They were a pair of gradient tinted, rimless, prescription glasses. After waiting over a month, they arrived. When initially worn, they were..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I had a filling on my back tooth that had managed to chip off. The dentist fixed the filling and a few days later I started experiencing really bad pain...."
- "Royal Caribbean mold in stateroom yellow stains on sheets wall paper ripped crayon writings on wall toilet seat wore out furniture scratched up like it fell out of a window...."
- "I am extremely disappointed. I paid 60 plus dollars for this to go to a funeral! It looks like it cost 10 dollars from Walmart . I should have cancelled..."