Stanton Optical Eyeframes Review from Anderson, Indiana

33 of 64 Stanton Optical reviews

Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at frames, after looking for twenty minutes went back and waited another fifteen waiting for them to call me.NOTHING !

Twenty minutes went by and I decided to go finish looking at frames and to figure out sales which were confusing and misleading. A worker decided to put some of my info in the computer to speed things along since it was getting late(they close at five) anyways I didn't see the doctor until 4:30.when I got done I was tod anyone at a desk could help me but there weren't any. So I just waited finally the lady that helped me before to came back and told me my total was 397.00! I said why?

she literally put every upgrade to my lenses with out asking me. Then took off two of the upgrades and gave me a price I thought was too high as well,and she said I had to have them I told to just take them all off I want everything as cheap as possible, and then told me my lenses were 68 a piece but when I called I was told 34.50. Smh and to top things off I was told that I would have my glasses tonight.(I don't) I went in there letting them know I needed glasses tonight and I was told it wouldn't be a problem, but because they were closing they couldn't honor the one hour service. So now I have to drive back tomorrow.

I finally got a temp pair of contacts to get me through the day tomorrow with out being fitted for them smdh. Anyways now have to drive back which is like 40 minute drive even though the offer speedy one hour service or better yet 2 for 69 (6 choices) of frames for women and you can get those in 15 minutes lol yea right! I was there two and a half hours!

Very disappointed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Eye and Ear Care
review #884201 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stanton Optical? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
33 of 64 Stanton Optical reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stanton Optical. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stanton Optical.
Filing a new complaint about
×