305 NW Burnside Rd, Gresham, OR 97030
1.1

I am a first time eyeglass/contact wearer. It took them 3 times to get the contact order correct and 2 months. I decided not to get the contacts, i asked for a refund. I only received $44 back from paying $701!. They charged me $657 for a pair of reader glasses and an eye exam, and you don't even see a Dr in person, you go in a room and someone is on a tv screen on the wall doing your eye exam!

They are a complete rip off, I will NEVER go back and I will deter anyone I can from going there.

My daughter went to a different eye place, had an eye exam and received 2 pairs of glasses for $260.

DO NOT GO TO THIS COMPANY

THEY ARE HORRIBLE and didn't even know what they were doing, they said the computer wiped out my prescription, that was one excuse they used for the contacts not being ordered, and they didn't even look into it until I called them, all they are concerned about is pushing sales, your experience after they take your money is the absolute worst!

Product or Service Mentioned: Stanton Optical Eyeglasses.

Stanton Optical Pros: When i first went in and they were eager to take my money, Were hepful.

Stanton Optical Cons: Every time after the first time that i had to deal with them.

• Consumer Fraud