Went in on 12/9/15 for glasses for night driving and a pair for every day.Have had to go back 3 times and they still haven't gotten it right.

Today is 3/23/16, how much longer do I have to wait? They requested I get another eye exam. I called corporate office and was put on hold for 22 minutes. I called back again and as I am writing this I am on hold again, so far 19 minutes, never speaking with a live person.

1-888-792-8588 is the corporate number.

I would like my $510.00 back or I will take them to court.I need my glasses!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of stanton optical eyeglasses. Stanton Optical needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanton optical eyeglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanton Optical.

Had an Experience with Stanton Optical?

Comments

Post this on their website or better yet on social media sight. They seem to respond a little quicker when put it out there for everyone to see!