Went in on 12/9/15 for glasses for night driving and a pair for every day.Have had to go back 3 times and they still haven't gotten it right.

Today is 3/23/16, how much longer do I have to wait? They requested I get another eye exam. I called corporate office and was put on hold for 22 minutes. I called back again and as I am writing this I am on hold again, so far 19 minutes, never speaking with a live person.

1-888-792-8588 is the corporate number.

I would like my $510.00 back or I will take them to court.I need my glasses!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of stanton optical eyeglasses. Stanton Optical needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stanton optical eyeglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stanton Optical.

Had an Experience with Stanton Optical?

Comments

Post this on their website or better yet on social media sight. They seem to respond a little quicker when put it out there for everyone to see!

ListenClear - Listen Clear Hearing Aid Free Trial Review ListenClear "Hello my name is Beatrice Grier Iam makes a complaint about the free trial and my mother money i want your to refund her back and also a overdraft fees..." Read more Eyebuydirect - Poorly made Eyebuydirect "I have been a faithful customer of EyeBuyDirect for a number of years and have introduced its service to several people in Portugal. However, I must share my disappointment linked..." Read more LensCrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them LensCrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Widex - Hearing Aids Review Widex "Eight-nine years ago purchased an Oticon for my right ear from an Audiologist in Santa Barbara on Castillo. Very pleased with this hearing aid. A year later based on a..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more