2.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Beware of Stanton Optical in Stockton California on Pacific Avenue

My wife bought her glasses there in late December and by March the AR coating on her lens which was an added cost starting becoming uneven and caused an eyestrain on her. After bringing this to the attention of Vivi Rivera (not sure if she gave her real name) who was the manager of the business, she blamed my wife for the problem. She said because my wife used a circular motion which cleaning the lens it was her fault, but if we would pay ninety some thing more dollars she would get new lens for my wife because it was under warranty. I

told her that I've had glasses for 30 years without a problem, she held her hand up to me without looking at me.

These are the instructions on caring for your glasses with AR coating on your lens:

How to Care for Anti-Reflective Lenses

Since the AR coating is a special coating, caring for these lenses will require a bit more work. For example:

NEVER clean lenses dry. Even if you only have water available rinse them off before you clean them so you don’t grind anything into your lenses.

Only use a microfiber cloth, never use your tie or your shirt.

Put your glasses in their case at night and when you’re not using them.

You can put use an eye glass cleaner but skip most household dish soap as it can eat away at the lens.

Keep alcohol and acetone away from your lenses, as they can eat away at your lens.

These care tips are suggested in an effort to ensure that your AR coating lasts as long as they can.

Adding the AR coating to your lenses will not only help you see better, and look better but with the AR coating you won’t have to shade your eyes when you go out into the sun, or squint trying to see through the glare and reflections.

Stop by a Stanton Optical location near you to get your eye exam and get your pair of Anti-Reflective lenses!

Other than using a microfiber cloth It has nothing to do with cleaning the lens in a circular motion. The sum of this: Stanton Optical up $560.00, we down $185.00 and no eye insurance for two years..BAD MOJO.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $560. The author is overall dissatisfied with Stanton Optical. The most disappointing about stanton optical eyeglass lenses from Stanton Optical was customer service , but reviewer liked selection of frames. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Stanton Optical.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare Stanton Optical to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Stanton Optical?

Comments